Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Briefing

To day is a new day in the world of College, I.E. I got a new brief for are new project. Its for five weeks and it look kinda fun. We had to take to things out of the infomus brown envolope and had to creat something with what we were given. I got the following, Photoysnthesis and Theme Park Attraction. Now when I got the fist one I had no idea what it was and new that would be the first thing iI would up. When I got the second one I new what it was, but how can I combine the two together?


Well I'm ganna to start by looking into what Photosynthesis is before I do anything eals. I need to understand what it means to get and the idea I wanna protry. Nothing can happen untill you know the meaning of the words that you have selected. Vary early thoughts is that I could a rola coster or a faris weel but nothing can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment